TSP can provide you with a fully functional, durable plastic display readout window that:
- is readable in the most demanding lighting conditions
- remains durable in high traffic areas
- lasts for extended service periods
- prevents breakage or vandalism (vs. glass)
For many optoelectonic display windows, readability in bright lighting is a major concern. But not with windows coated with TSP’s DURAVUE® 2000 High-Resolution Anti-Glare Hardcoat. TSP’s DURAVUE® 2000 is unique in it’s ability to:
- Diffuse reflected light with minimal sacrifice to clarity and resolution of the displayed image. DURAVUE® 2000 will reduce the glare from high lighting conditions without sacrificing image or readout resolution.
- Maintain a perfectly smooth surface quality – no “grainy” appearance common in alternatives like mechanically or chemically textured surfaces, or anti-glare coatings that use suspended particles.
If glare is not a concern but durability is, we can provide you with a plastic display window protected by our DURAVUE® 1000 Crystal Clear Hardcoat. Windows made with DURAVUE® 1000 will remain clear and readable even after repeated cleanings and under the most rugged of usage conditions.
Available in acrylic or polycarbonate in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors, we can build you a display window tailored to your special in-service needs. Simply contact us today and we’ll have sample windows heading your way in no time!