TSP can provide you with a fully functional, durable plastic display readout window that:
- is readable in the most demanding lighting conditions
- remains durable in high traffic areas
- lasts for extended service periods
- prevents breakage or vandalism (vs. glass)
For many optoelectonic display windows, readability in bright lighting is a major concern. But not with windows coated with TSP’s DURAVUE®2000 High-Resolution Anti-Glare Hardcoat. TSP’s D2000 is unique in it’s ability to:
- Diffuse reflected light with minimal sacrifice to clarity and resolution of the displayed image. D2000 will reduce the glare from high lighting conditions without sacrificing image or readout resolution.
- Maintain a perfectly smooth surface quality – no “grainy” appearance common in alternatives like mechanically or chemically textured surfaces, or anti-glare coatings that use suspended particles.
If glare is not a concern but durability is, we can provide you with a plastic display window protected by our DURAVUE®1000 Crystal Clear Hardcoat. Windows made with D1000 will remain clear and readable even after repeated cleanings and under the most rugged of usage conditions.
Available in acrylic or polycarbonate in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors, we can build you a display window tailored to your special in-service needs. Simply contact us today and we’ll have sample windows heading your way in no time!