Polycarbonate is the preferred choice out of all the engineered plastics for many protective viewing applications. This is because polycarbonate sheet provides:
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Protects against breakage and intrusion
For more information, please visit one of the following:
- DURAVUE® 1000optical applications
- DURAVUE® 1500outdoor applications
- Polycarbonate Display lenses & windows
- Prototype & pre-production windows
TSP offers full-service fabrication of polycarbonate sheeting covering a wide range of sizes and thicknesses to support production of high quality finished flat-panel polycarbonate parts. Capabilities include:
- CNC machining and routing
- Precision sawcutting
- High speed lasercutting
- Edge finishing and polishing
All of our fabrication equipment is capable of tight tolerance work on polycarbonate, and our operators are skilled in detailed part finishing and inspection. Having a single vendor like TSP with proficiency in all of these finishing methods – including in-house printing/decoration, adhesive mounting and assembly – allows you to “one stop shop” to get production polycarbonate windows ready-to-install, a major streamlining of your supply chain.
Getting started is easy! Simply send us your CAD drawings or forward a print and we’ll do the rest. Fully fabricated polycarbonate pre-production samples are just a phone call or e-mail away! Contact us today and we’ll get your parts cut and on their way in no time.