TSP can provide you with durable polycarbonate for your flat panel protective viewing application. Polycarbonate offers:
- excellent impact resistance
- good dimensional stability
- protects against breakage and intrusion
While we do not manufacture polycarbonate ourselves, we have longstanding sourcing arrangements with the highest quality sheet producers worldwide, which allows us to select the most affordable and applicable option for your specific need.
All polycarbonate is available with a DURAVUE® coating on:
- both sides
- one side (where the uncoated second side is needed for printing, or adhesive mounting, etc.)
- different coatings on either side
Because of our extensive use of polycarbonate sheets in-house to produce ready-to-install windows, we are able to source you more rapidly, with a stock of several common thicknesses, sizes, and colors on hand at all times.
- DURAVUE® 1000 and DURAVUE® 1500 on sheets up to 60″ x 120″
- DURAVUE® 2000 on sheets up to 36″ x 72″
- DURAVUE® 7000 on sheets up to 12″ x 12″
- 0.030″ to 0.500″
- Clear plus various tints to choose from (contact us for full list)
Whatever your need, TSP will supply you a polycarbonate sheet with excellent optical quality that significantly extends the service life of your product.