If you prefer to do fabrication to size and part finishing yourself, TSP can provide you with durable plastic sheeting for all your flat panel protective viewing applications. Simply select the plastic material you want and the DURAVUE® coating that matches your needs:
- Resist scratching and abrasion
- Protect against harsh chemicals and weathering
- Durable anti-glare with superior image readability
- Cleanable high-resolution anti-reflective surfaces
TSP will supply you a sheet with excellent optical quality that significantly extends the service life of your product.
All sheets are available with a DURAVUE® coating on:
- both sides
- one side (where the uncoated 2nd side is needed for printing and/or adhesive mounting)
- different coatings on either side
Because of our extensive use of plastic sheet in-house to produce ready-to-install windows, we are able to source you more rapidly, with stock of several common thicknesses, sizes and colors on hand at all times.
While we do not manufacture bare plastic sheeting ourselves, we have longstanding sourcing arrangements with the highest quality sheet producers worldwide, which allows us to select the most affordable and applicable option for your specific need.
For more on the different sheets and coatings we offer, please see the Datasheets section or the material and coating links.
- DURAVUE® 1000 and DURAVUE® 1500 on sheets up to 60″ x 120″
- DURAVUE® 2000 on sheets up to 36″ x 72″
- DURAVUE® 7000 on sheets up to 12″ x 12″
- from 0.030″ to 1.75″