TSP’s Gray Matte-finish Textured (GMT) polycarbonate for signs and displays combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheet with a UV-resistant surface treatment that protects it from weathering.
With a matte textured surface on the UV-resistant side and a polished surface on the other, GMT polycarbonate sheet is ideally suited for various types of signs, displays and light diffuser applications where reduced reflection and glare are required.
- High impact strength
- Superior dimensional stability and high temperature resistance
- Textured front surface for reflection and glare reduction
- Gray tint for contrast enhancement
- Good light transmission, higher light diffusion than traditional sign materials
- UV resistant to protect from weathering
- Fabricated to size, shape and detail at TSP
- Menu boards
- Traffic management signs
- Variable or moving message signs
- Lighted display shelving
- Channel letters
- Digital advertising screens
- Projection screens
- Point-of-purchase signs
- Formed production signs
- Backlit pylon signs
- Industrial glazing
- Privacy glazing
- Lighting covers
Available* in 1/8” and 1/4” nominal thickness. Fabricated to size, shape & detail at TSP. View the Datasheet here
*Pre-order only. For leadtimes contact TSP Technical Sales at email@example.com.